On Tue, 2010-11-09 at 12:42 +0100, Sophie Gautier wrote:

Hi Erich

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 11:45 AM, Erich Christian <erich_tdf@irq.at> wrote:
Hi Helen,

Am 09.11.2010 08:46, schrieb Helen russian:
2010/11/9 Volker Merschmann <merschmann@gmail.com>:
We should have the pages fully equipped for the upcoming release, so
please hurry up and fill the pages, especially in your native
language.

I created account (Helen) on
https://test.libreoffice.org/ForumMemberProfile/register
Please give me account as publisher for ru.test.libreoffice.org.

Created subsite Russian NL Project, standard homepage and your publisher
account.
Please come back to us in case things don't work like you expected.

Could you also grant me some publisher rights for the FR subsite? My
account name is sophi. Thanks in advance :)

Kind regards
Sophie

Hi Sophi,
Sorry for tagging on here but..

Just a try at an English translation to the German front page
(de.test.libreoffice.org)

I'll just put it in-line here...

LibreOffice Productivity Suite

Welcome

LibreOffice is a powerful suite of office productivity applications.

Available for all popular operating systems including Windows, Linux and
Mac OS X

LibreOffice supports the ISO Open Document Format (ODF) standard as well
as offering superior document format compatibility with  all leading
office suites.

LibreOffice is free open source software (FOSS), free to:

      * download

      * use

      * Share

      * learn from

We mean Libre as freedom, less so, as free beer.