As you all know, Drupal is being developed in line with the Steering
Committee decision to have Drupal implemented within 6 months
(Assuming it is ready).

The Drupal LibreOffice Development site is now at ....(Drumroll)
www.libreofficeaustralia.org

Sorry about the localisation, but I would love to re-use the domain
for an Australian group after the main site has been implemented on
libreoffice.org

Development is going well, mainly planning and back end stuff so far.
Great thanks to Ben, Carlos, Marc and Nino for their initial support
in developing such a brilliant framework to work within.

There are a couple of people working on the theme at the moment, so
the site doesn't look all that pretty at the moment, but we are
getting there.

We need help in the following areas:
Creating a beautiful Drupal 6.x theme - including advanced forum and
custom block themes
Configuring the WYSIWYG editor correctly
Developing workflows
Configuration of the automatic translation system (i18n)
Development of external communications - ie. mailing lists,
newsletter, subscriptions, post by email

If you can help in any of these areas please head to:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Drupal_Strategy

At the current speed of development I would expect to have a fully
functioning site by about lunchtime, no, 2 months maybe depending on
what happens over christmas.

Again a big thanks to all those positive contributors and comments out
there. I have never seen a fully fledged drupal project development
site up and running of this standard so quickly.

P.S. Please stop working on the old development site, duh!