[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- From: Christian Lohmaier <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 23:35:38 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 8:27 PM, Keith Williams
> This is an example of a structured document:
> Drupal uses books for structured documents. You can download them with
> index, import / expor them, print with PDF.
> One nice thing about Drupal is content types. Content types allow you to
> differentiate between pages, file downloads, books, or other types of
> content. Everything isn't just a page.
Again thats no different from silverstripe, you can create other types
of content as well.
And please, please, please stop that fullquoting.
E-mail to email@example.com for instructions on how to unsubscribe
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] [SC] Decision about CMS