[libreoffice-website] New wiki page - event organizer Kit - ?

Hi,

I posted on the discuss list an idea to to setup an "event organizer
Kit" area on the wiki. With tips / best practices / checklists and
default collateral for such things as:

Meetups
Booth at a linux fest/expo
mini-cons
conferences

Seems to have met with approval.

Question about internationalization before I proceed.

What is the consensus now:

wiki.../marketing/EN/event_organizer_Kit

yes?

Thanks

Drew