[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] New wiki page - event organizer Kit - ?
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] New wiki page - event organizer Kit - ?
- From: Drew Jensen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 20:43:18 -0400
- To: tdf-website <email@example.com>
I posted on the discuss list an idea to to setup an "event organizer
Kit" area on the wiki. With tips / best practices / checklists and
default collateral for such things as:
Booth at a linux fest/expo
Seems to have met with approval.
Question about internationalization before I proceed.
What is the consensus now:
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Wrong link for testautomation git clone command
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] wiki-forward removed?
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] Wrong link for testautomation git clone command