[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] Developers' pages
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] Developers' pages
- From: Thorsten Behrens <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:37:53 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Benjamin Horst wrote:
> I think that makes sense!
> > Currently, there are a couple of pages concerning development,
> > including Easy Hacks and Developers Corner.
> > Would it be okay to create a category for them, named
> > Development, and give them a navigation link and a landing page
> > with links to the available content?
> > In that case I could take care of it. :-)
I think so, too - and additionally, I want to encourage action - I
guess all of us here have a fairly good idea how things should
ideally look like, so if you have an idea/see a problem - just fix
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|[libreoffice-website] Developers' pages||Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Developers' pages||Benjamin Horst <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Website and wiki design
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] Reminder for localized wiki pages
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Developers' pages
- Next by thread: [libreoffice-website] few comments about website