Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)

Sounds like an interesting challenge.

I did this site for my first, it doesn't look like much but it is used by
400 people to organize activities at libraries all over NJ and it has many
features for conferences, custom databases, all types of things.

I learned a lot doing that one. Now i'm working on a social networking site
for a marketing company, an advertisement network based on Drupal (i.e.
online billboards on essentially parked domains), and a learning management
system based on Drupal. I also have a contributed module that is in the CVS
account approval state, which was sponsored by a decent sized software
company.

I'm by no means the most skilled drupal person in the world but I know it
fairly well, but I'd help out if I could. I have a team of people that work
on projects, so its not just me. Although, i'm the only one that works for
free, I get the others paid jobs mostly.

Anyway, if there is something that I can do like setting up a demo or
answering questions let me know.

--
*Thought Farm Productions <http://www.thoughtfarmproductions.com>
thoughtfarm@thoughtfarmproductions.com*