Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)

Keith:

On Oct 11, 2010, at 4:14 PM, Keith Williams wrote:

> I just started here, i'm not sure how this works....
>
> If this should go somewhere else let me know. I'm interested in helping. I
> have Drupal module development, theming, and setup experience somewhere
> between intermediate and expert. I also know a lot of different people that
> can help, if asked.

Thanks for coming out here to offer your assistance--we've been talking about building out a new site for The Document Foundation (the nonprofit behind LibreOffice) and really need to cover everything from IA to design to implementation to ongoing maintenance. CMS platform is still under discussion, but the project wiki has already been installed (MediaWiki), though I expect its design will require updates to match the main site, once that has been determined.

Please continue to participate in this mailing list, and help us figure out where to go from here!

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bhorst@mac.com
646-464-2314 (Eastern)