[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-website] OpenID
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-website] OpenID
- From: Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 22:07:16 +0200
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Per Eriksson wrote on 2010-10-11 21.40:
Do we have proposals using services such as OpenID for our infrastructure?
I actually have that in mind, any sort of SSO -- LDAP or own OpenID, something like that. Any input is welcome, have no real idea of it ;)
Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>
Steering Committee and Founding Member of The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108
Skype: floeff | Twitter/Identi.ca: @floeff
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] OpenID||Per Eriksson <email@example.com>|
|[libreoffice-website] OpenID||Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] How to navigate the Wiki?
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] OpenID
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] OpenID