[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] OpenID
- From: Per Eriksson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 21:40:19 +0200
- To: email@example.com
Do we have proposals using services such as OpenID for our infrastructure?
We have a variety of services, which in end could simplify for the active contributor by reusing login credentials from a 3rd party system, like OpenID providers.
I am also looking for a convenient authentication mechanism for QATrack which could be using OpenID if we want to. :-)
All the best,
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] OpenID||Florian Effenberger <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: Website/Wiki Translation in Multiple Languages
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-website] How to navigate the Wiki?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: Website/Wiki Translation in Multiple Languages
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] OpenID