Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)

For anyone interested in the general topic of wikis, a Foswiki community member suggested using the following page to compare and contrast different engines. Here, for example, are MediaWiki and Foswiki side-by-side:

http://www.wikimatrix.org/compare/Foswiki+MediaWiki

While LibreOffice's wiki is now set up, this may become helpful in some future circumstance.

-Ben

Benjamin Horst
bhorst@mac.com
646-464-2314 (Eastern)