 Hi Erich and Sophie,

Sophie Gautier skrev 2010-10-11 15:30:
* Adding the website's main navigation to the top?
Not sure if I get you right, but I think it should stay clear whether
you're on the wiki or on the website. I would not not mind a main navi
on the left incuding prominent links to the website like they do.
We would have two rows of tabs on top of the wiki page with the
website's navi and I'm quite sure one would rather want to navigate
through the wiki pages than browsing the website.

Just one thought here.

I think that users that arrive to the wiki through a link on the website expect to be able to navigate back to the website in an easy way. Because they are both content for the user.

This while community members might want to stay on the wiki because they know what's there :-)

Maybe adding a small link "Back to website" would help both kinds of users?

Best

Per