Re: [libreoffice-website] Re: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available

thanks for prompt reply.

On Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Florian Effenberger <
floeff@documentfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> mak wrote on 2010-10-10 18.10:
>
> Please, add Bengali/Bangla along with other language in MediaWiki; we have
>> had localized since MediaWiki 1.12 and all WikiMedia projects have
>> Bengali/Bangla UI enabled.
>>
>> It will be an unique point for our Bangladeshi Community to have the TDF
>> wiki UI in our own language.
>>

> do you know how this works? I've enabled all languages. You see them at
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:Preferences

I knew that anyone can set ones default language to his/her own, from
account preference. I was talking about the language selector on top; didn't
see Bengali/Bangla.

Please, ignore this for now. You and the website team have more things to
accomplish now.

regards
mak_
TDF / LibO Community, Bangladesh.