[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Subject: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- From: Kazunari Hirano <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 23:16:18 +0900
- To: email@example.com
Hi Florian and all,
I have 2 questions.
It says, "The syntax should be XX/mypage where XX is the iso code of
your country and use full caps." and "Add a language category to your
Are you sure we use iso code of our country? not iso code of our language?
Can you tell us how to add a language category to our page?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Florian Effenberger <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Sun, Oct 10, 2010 at 10:22 PM
Subject: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
we're happy to announce that the wiki of The Document Foundation is
now available at
This wiki is still work in progress.
To discuss about the wiki and help improving it, you are invited to
join our website mailing list:
Digest subscription: email@example.com
To unsubscribe, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
List archives are available at http://www.documentfoundation.org/lists/announce/
Kazunari Hirano - Marketing Project Coordinator - OpenOffice.org
Japanese Language Project
To unsubscribe, e-mail to email@example.com
List archives are available at http://www.libreoffice.org/lists/website/
All messages you send to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted.
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available||Sophie Gautier <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available||Benjamin Horst <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-website] improving the Supporters page
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-website] Fwd: [tdf-announce] wiki is now available