Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 2010-10-10 15.55:
thanks for your work.

We should decide, if we should move all developer stuff from the freedeskto
p.org-LO-
wiki to our new wiki, so that we have every thing in one place.

at the moment we stick with FreeDesktop.org for development related stuff, but plan to move that soon. With regards to the wiki, I don't know... maybe Thorsten or Michael can tell us more about that.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108