Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)

Hi,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 2010-10-10 11.37:
in my opinion we should go without that namespace structure, if it is posib
le to work
on that later. It is important to have a wiki asap.

If we evaluate or customize the wiki engine some more days, we'll loose the
power of
the break-up.

I'll look into it.

Florian