Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)

Hi Ben,

Benjamin Horst wrote on 2010-10-09 13.46:
I don't want to slow this down if others are ready to proceed. I wish I had the sysadmin skills to demonstrate and rapidly update the wiki engine I've been recommending, but I was able to ask others to install a demo of it on my site. What you'll see there is a stock installation of the latest version; I have not even added any sample content yet:http://twiki.wikipages.com/bin/view/ (Never mind the subdomain, which is from a previous install before they underwent a name change.)

It includes three "webs" which you can see in the bottom of the lefthand column: Main, Sandbox and System. Look at System for the built-in documentation which is very thorough, and use the Sandbox to play around a bit.

thanks! Does it provide multilang support?

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108