Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)

Hi Flo, hi all!

Am Freitag, den 08.10.2010, 14:19 +0200 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
> Hi,
>
> Am 07.10.2010 um 20:54 schrieb Christoph Noack:
>
> > My proposal: Let's ask the others for some comments ... and maybe our
> > intermediate but heroic admins like Florian or Guy, or Christian will
> > join.
>
> I guess that if we ask five people, we get seven replies which wiki is
> the best. :-) Every wiki has its advantages and disadvantages, but for
> us, the migration aspect is not unimportant. I'm happy to switch the
> wiki, but remember this might take one or two weeks time, and that we
> need to have a clear majority vote on this one.

Thanks for the thoughts ... at the moment, I have the impression that a
wiki that suits our needs with regard to multiple languages is the most
important thing. So if we get five, seven, ... or even nine opinions, we
might go for something quick that is - at least - proven for the use in
such a large environment. And people (e.g. marketing list) are really
demanding a wiki ...

Benjamin, would that be somehow okay? I mean, you invest a lot of effort
to get things right from the start ... on the other hand there is a need
to move on. Grrr. I hate such things :-)

Cheers,
Christoph