Re: [libreoffice-website] Wiki Discussion (Reboot)

Hi,

Am 07.10.2010 um 20:54 schrieb Christoph Noack:

> My proposal: Let's ask the others for some comments ... and maybe our
> intermediate but heroic admins like Florian or Guy, or Christian will
> join.

I guess that if we ask five people, we get seven replies which wiki is
the best. :-) Every wiki has its advantages and disadvantages, but for
us, the migration aspect is not unimportant. I'm happy to switch the
wiki, but remember this might take one or two weeks time, and that we
need to have a clear majority vote on this one.

Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880
Fax: +49 8341 99660889
Mobile: +49 151 14424108