Date: prev next · Thread: first prev next last
2026 Archives by date, by thread · List index


On Sat, 05 Sep 2026 at 15:29:08 -0400, John M Rathbun MD wrote:
I got a message that my account was on hold until my latest post was
reviewed. That was in March.

(April.)

Today I find I'm still on hold with no explanation available. Can you
straighten this out for me?

“New user typed too fast.”  Hint: Avoid typing pour post in another
program and copy-pasting to AskLibO seconds after creating a new
account.  That is likely to trigger the antispam logic.

I lifted the silence flag on Sep 05.

-- 
Guilhem.

-- 
To unsubscribe e-mail to: website+unsubscribe@global.libreoffice.org
Problems? https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/mailing-lists/how-to-unsubscribe/
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
Privacy Policy: https://www.documentfoundation.org/privacy

Context


Privacy Policy | Impressum (Legal Info) | Copyright information: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images on this website are licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2). "LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy.