My copy of LibreOffice stops responding if I use command+` to switch
between windows: I then need to invoke 'force quit'.  It does not stop
responding every time, but it usually does.  I can switch between windows
by clicking on the appropriate entry in the Window pull down menu, so the
problem is not severe.  It is however irritating because my instinctive
reflex is to use command+`.  I am using Mac OS 13.0.1 on an M1 Macbook.  Is
this an Apple problem, a LibreOffice problem, or simply my problem?

A second problem I discovered when trying to submit the above.  On page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:Infrastructure the text
"please use our *public infrastructure mailing list*
website@global.libreoffice.org
<https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/>" the button expands
to https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/, which I assume is
a mistake.