On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 at 15:53:53 +0530, sn wrote:
I have been out of touch with the libreoffice for a long time. Recently I
tried to modify the brx.libreoffice.org contents. I have successfully
logged into the admin panel with the old credentials. There are many
contents which are outdated as of now. However I have seen none of the
contents are in Bodo however they are in English and all are published in
Bodo NL Project website but those contents are not reflecting in
brx.libreoffice.org. Please help me to continue with that.

Sites that were never migrated to the “newdesign” layout were converted
to static pages some years ago [0], so changes won't be reflected to the
live site unless we create a new subsite on Silverstripe.  Can do that if
you'd like, but note that there is an ongoing effort to redesign the site
using another backend <https://listarchives.tdf.io/i/AjbxQIFwIOBaxqi6VLy0T7X1>
and it's unclear to me whether it's worth starting new l10n site from
scratch at this point.

cheers
--
Guilhem.