Dear All:

I noticed that at the bottom of the TDF wiki, we have the following text in English environment:

/Please note that all contributions to The Document Foundation Wiki are considered to be released under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License, ////unless otherwise specified. This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPLv3). "LibreOffice" ////and "The Document Foundation" are registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. ////Their respective logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use thereof is explained in our trademark policy (see Project:Copyrights for details). ////LibreOffice was based on OpenOffice.org.////If you do not want your writing to be edited mercilessly and redistributed at will, then do not submit it here./

However, in Simplified Chinese environment,  it becomes:

I.e., the HTML <a> tags become web page text and the hyper link is added to the whole paragraph. I checked with some other non-English languages and it seems all non-english languages are affected.

How can we edit the footer section of the TDF wiki? Is it a MediaWiki issue?

Kevin Suo