Participants
============
1. guilhem
2.  Brett
3.  Emiliano Vavassori (syntaxerrormmm)
4.  Dennis
5.  wget
6.  cloph

Agenda
======
 * wget: Great progress about the migration of the leftover mailing lists at
   freedesktop :) Daniel from FDO has pushed the mailboxes to our server in
   order for us to test the migration path \o/
   + AI guilhem: start with the migration ASAP (while we have this opportunity)
     0. Once I have a snapshot I'll prepare the migration, then *temporarily*
        (4XY) reject incoming messages to the new list names on our MX, and come
        back to you.
     1. Then we'll need you to forward the lists to the new names (or just
        reject incoming messages outright with a custom message), update the
        snapshot (which should be rather fast if we don't wait too long), and
        poke us ASAP…
     2. …so we can update what needs to be updated based on the new snapshot and
        start accepting mails on the new lists.
     3. (Later) Please replace the redirects with custom rejection messages, if
        that wasn't done already at 1
   + pymime: 3 options
     - let the message through as is (don't add footers)
     - reject non text/plain attachments (guess the devs don't want that)
     - modify pymime (python script) to add footers to the right place (Emiliano
       could maybe help with that)
 * Discourse instance being evaluated as an AskBot replacement:
   https://vm222.documentfoundation.org (use SSO for authentication)
   + Check it out esp. if you are helping out on AskBot
     - Daniel and Mauricio offered to help with migrating existing data
   + Incoming mail bridge not enabled yet, will do if the decision is made to
     replace AskBot with discourse
   + https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/2952 : ask bot replacement
 * wget: organization verification at GitHub
   + AI cloph
https://docs.github.com/en/github/setting-up-and-managing-organizations-and-teams/verifying-your-organizations-domain
   + wget: please use the official images for TDF and LibreOffice. Here is one
     at the right dimensions, square version, with proper padding.
     https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/yrjeEXsZaLrkRgq
 * Update on https://extensions.libreoffice.org (cloph)
   + API implemented
   + Users are notified when their extension is archived or published
   + Decision to allow self-publication still pending
   + Post vacation backlog wrt ownership claims
   + AI put the comment/rating stuff on a separate page (or activate it with a
     button), perhaps even let authenticated users through
 * tb69 is offline, Brett to have a look (likely didn't reconnect after a
   Jenkins/VPN upgrade)
   + Power went down
   + AI guilhem: configure the alert manager to drop Brett a line when the box
     is offline
 * Next call: Tue Sep 15 16:30 UTC 2020

--
Guilhem.