Once again, this is only my humble opinion. This is the list of
regressive changes I noticed:
* Search wasn't working properly. Finally I found extension by it's
name. It wasn't working nor yesterday, nor today's morinng. Search
always lead to https://extensions.libreoffice.org/en/extensions/show/1
* There is no division between templates and extensions, however there
are links to templates.libreoffice.org and extensions.libreoffice.org
* There is no categorization of extensions or templates (not sure
there were for templates). Only tags.
* All previous extensions' pages links are broken.
* There is no visible information for contacts. Not every user is
ready to work with mail lists. Barrier to send feedback is too high.
* It is awkward to register on one site, then login on another with
strange internal name https://vm135.documentfoundation.org/admin
* It would be a good idea not to throw away previous website user
accounts by the way
I apologize if my emotional reaction were too intensive.
Hope that this feedback could help you.
25/05/2020 16:01, Ilmari Lauhakangas пишет:
Georgy kirjoitti 25.5.2020 klo 16.32:
In my opinion new extensions.libreoffice.org website is just terrible.
Can you list some specific things that are terrible? It would be helpful.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: email@example.com
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/
Impressum (Legal Info)
: Unless otherwise specified, all text and images
on this website are licensed under the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
This does not include the source code of LibreOffice, which is
licensed under the Mozilla Public License (MPLv2
"LibreOffice" and "The Document Foundation" are
registered trademarks of their corresponding registered owners or are
in actual use as trademarks in one or more countries. Their respective
logos and icons are also subject to international copyright laws. Use
thereof is explained in our trademark policy