Howdy,

Today I noticed that Personal templates for use with LibreOffice Online
(Collabora Office / Nextcloud) is oh so close I can almost smell the coffee!

I'm not sure then this option became available but I see the TDF NC server
is running LOOL 6.4;

From my NextCloud account settings page, under the LOOL section I added a
reference to a folder "My Templates" which I created in my default home
folder.

Put two template files there, the TDF Doc team style sheet .ott and an
OOXML template created with LO from a Calc file.

Once done sure enough when I go to create a Writer file a window pops up
and allows me to select between a 'Blank' template or the 'TDF Doc team
style sheet' template to base the new file on. A new Calc file does the
same with 'Blank' and the  OOXML .xltx template thumbnails.

However, selecting either the templates (not the Blank option) results in
an error box;
Failed to load the document. Please ensure the file is supported and not
corrupted, and try again.

I know the files on my local disk are not corrupt so I assume they were not
corrupted during the upload.

Turns out the new file(s) is created in the folder on the NC server, it is
there as soon as you go back to the directory view. Open them  and it does
not seem to have pick up the settings from the selected template file - so
as if Blank were used.

Anyway wondering if this is a feature that should be working or maybe it is
working for others?

Thanks

Drew