Hello,

I have just started editing Polish LO page and ran into some problems
presumably because I don't have previous experience with Silverstripe.

Note: If you know a response to at least one of these questions please
don't hesitate to answer. Solving any of these problems would already
help me much.

First, I wanted to change main image of a subpage it seems however that
CMS searches the supplied file in
pl.libreoffice.org/themes/libreofficenew/img/ over which I have no
control and it even differs from the English one so discover_.jpg means
different picture at the main site and the Polish one. How can I change
that behaviour in order to use some file uploaded into assets
directory?

Second, I don't know how to operate on collapsing panels. As an example
they are still present at the main website (
https://www.libreoffice.org/discover/charts). I see that the h2 headers
are some type of special link that opens collapsed paragraphs however I
don't know how to turn off collapsing a paragraph or extend that
feature to a new piece of text. If I just remove the link from the
header it does not mean that the paragraph does not collapse anymore
but only makes it impossible to open. Do you know how that feature is
managed?

Last question for now concerns template updates. I also asked Christian
Lohmaier about it but I know he has a lot on his plate so maybe someone
from here will know how can I update the template or at least two
subpages: downloads and donations. They are the older versions of what
is now seen at the English website and I would say that they are
inferior in functionality and look. For example a few years ago you
would have two download pages: one for latest stable and the other for
older "safer" version. Now this has been integrated into one page where
you have a frame offering both but I am stuck with the older template
in which my "fresh" and "stable" subpages refer to the same file so I
can't even offer older, presumably more stable version as an option. As
for donations section it boils down mostly to the design which is still
an important factor in my opinion.

That's it for now. Thanks to anyone who at least read it and tried to
find an answer.

Regards
Dominik Danelski