On 23/01/2020 17:26, Guilhem Moulin wrote:

This one is intentional, see our Privacy Policy ยง1.11.1.4.  Please link
to https://www.youtube-nocookie.com instead, which I believe does work
(at least it does on the main blog):

Indeed, it doesn't complain any more with -nocookie.com URL, however the
video is still not being loaded. I suspect the cause to be the WordPress
YouTube Free extension present in the edit section when writing an
article. That extension isn't even loading due to CSP, here is the URL
filtered:
https://fr.blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-admin/admin.php?page=youtube-ep-wizard&random=303&;

As soon as I try to specify <iframe> tags inside the article edit area
(text mode), WordPress is getting rid of these tags, same applies with
"standard" [embed] shortcodes, like if that extension was tweaking the
WordPress "save" event. It is working nicely on a vanilla WordPress I
have though.

--
William Gathoye
Hyper<hack>tive volunteer for LibreOffice