Hello,

we have our TDF Planet at https://planet.documentfoundation.org that offers several blog feeds at one convenient place. It allows for easy access and gives a good overview of what's going on, to stay up to date on things that happen around LibreOffice and TDF at large.

A summary of this is posted at the @PlanetTDF Twitter feed. That Twitter feed has been repeatedly subject of some irritation. Not all blog postings are featured due to the sheer amount of them and e.g. sometimes authors by accident chose the wrong category and then the posting gets featured by mistake. While we can correct this easily on our own Planet, when things are on social media, there's more interaction.

As the Planet's main purpose is to combine content on the website and its respective RSS feed and at the same time we feature relevant postings and activities on our main TDF and LibreOffice channels, we've repeatedly received the proposal to disable the @PlanetTDF Twitter feed altogether. It simply serves no purpose on its own, but just duplicates content that was duplicated before already. ;-)

I like the idea and support the proposal.
Any thoughts on this?

Thanks,
Florian