WordPress has a nice approach too

El jue., 10 oct. 2019 11:08, Michael Wolf <milupo@sorbzilla.de> escribió:

Mike Saunders schrieb:
Hello,

 From some of the feedback we get, many people think the LibreOffice
website is only available in English; they don't that there are
translations in many other languages.

To improve this, Jean Spiteri and I have worked on an idea -- check out
the black banner at the top of:

https://newdesign.libreoffice.org

I think we should add a few more languages there (Deutsch and Italiano
for instance). I don't want to prioritise any particular language, but
the idea is to clearly show that the site is available in many
languages, and people can click "More" to see the full list.

What do you think? We could roll this out on the main site pretty soon...

Hi Mike,

a good idea, especially for Sorbian languages. A Lower Sorbian who found
the Upper Sorbian site can jump to the Lower Sorbian site then and vice
versa.

But, I think it's better to use a drop down box. It is more
space-saving. See Mozilla site here:

https://www.sorbzilla.de/libreoffice/Mozilla_website_language_menu.png

Regards,

Michael