Hello Jean,

A few issues I saw when testing the implementation:

 1. The date format is not precised when comes the time of inserting our
    data. I had to guess it from the error message appearing after
    having inserted the data.
 2. The date is the date until which we want to appear, not the date
    when we started contributing to LibreOffice. "Date" alone is not
    meaningful.
 3. If an issue occurs, the popups is discarded. We need to click the
    "Add" button again to make the popup appear again and see our error
    message.
 4. There is no GDPR indication about how the email address will  be
    used. I had to guess it after I added my data to realize it is just
    needed for validation.
 5. Anyone with the email address can edit the POI even if the POI
    doesn't belong to him/her.
 6. Editing didn't work for me. It leads to a 404 page.
 7. When I have several locations added. Each of them is listed under
    the same name and I don't know which one I'm editing.
 8. Please remove the float:left statement in the #ContributorMap and
    add margin: 0.
 9. Buttons need to be properly positioned. Call to action "Add" at the
    far right. Edit at the far left.
10. Avoid the popup.
11. When the website will be deployed, with all the contributors we
    have, the whole world will be covered by POI. POI should only appear
    when zooming in a specific region.

If you need help, feel free to ping me/give me access to the dev website.

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
<william@gathoye.be>