On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 at 14:37:17 +0100, William Gathoye wrote:
Since the URL https://tdf.io/infra is being redirecting to
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Category:Infrastructure and that
page is quite well referenced on search engines (where newcomers search
for in the first place - unfortunately), I wanted to make sure these
contains accurate and up to date pieces of information.

/Category:Infrastructure is indeed up to date.

Would it be possible to update these pages with the correct up to date
person in charge ?

* https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/AdminTeam
* https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Infra/Services

As Dennis, mentioned this is a wiki, and looking at the
/Infra/Services's history I note that most of the people listed on that
page haven't added their name themselves (or haven't edit the page at
all).  In fact until last week I wasn't even aware of that pageā€¦  Anyway,
I replaced Alex Werner's (the former staff member in charge of infra)
name with mine now.

However I'd rather not have <guilhem@libreoffice.org> listed in there,
and use <hostmaster@documentfoundation.org> instead.  I already receive
tons of infra-related messages at guilhem@, and I'm not keen to make it
even more; approximately all these messages should be sent (or at least
CC'ed) to hostmaster@ instead.  It reaches several shoulders, and has
grep()'able archives which in due time might be handy for future team
members.

Also, I don't like writing about me using the third person singular :-P

Cheers
--
Guilhem.