Participants
1. guilhem
2. Brett
3. cloph

Agenda
 * Salt refactoring
   + G. didn't find time to review Brett's branch unfortunately, will try to
     make it happen before LibOCon
   + Refactoring of base/mail vs. tdf/postfix is blocking on rdm#2256 hence
     postponed to after the conference
 * LDAP/SSO
   + deployed LDAP-based auth on the wiki and silverstripe test instances
     AI G. do the same with prod silverstripe instance
   + deployed per-service ACLs (groups) for fine-grained access control
   + deployed an internal access log to audit DIT modifications and auth
   attempts
   + next service: etherpad, can be done with nginx's PAM auth and then
     pam_ldap(5); or with ep_ldapauth plugin
   + migration roadmap: 1/ enable parallel auth with account creation disabled
     on the service itself  2/ merge accounts and set passwords to a random
     token so users can recover it by email
   + Question: is the LDAP code open source?  G. Yes (GPL-3+), but the VCS is
     not hosted publicly on TDF infra atm :-(
     cloph: can use TDF account on github
 * Pootle migration
   + G. answer Dwane we'll start with all services on a single box (XL) and
     benchmark; expand later if there is really need for it
   + cloph: will start deploying our own Pootle on v183 (along with proxy to
     upstream's instance)
 * LibOCon preparation
   + try to onboard new contributors
   + infra sprint/workshop?  Brett: +1
 * Next call: 2 days after LibOCon: October 17 at 18:30 Berlin time (16:30 UTC)

--
Guilhem.