Thank you Dennis!

I already used my new account to edit the link I previous mentioned.

Have a good day!

Regards.
Edgardo

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 9:57 AM, Dennis Roczek <dennisroczek@libreoffice.org
wrote:

Per private discussion I have create an account and thus send a
temporary password in that process.

For the experienced crowed for similar requests: If you are logged in
you can create accounts at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Special:CreateAccount

Regards,

Dennis Roczek