On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 1:54 PM, Mike Saunders <mike.saunders@
documentfoundation.org> wrote:

You may be interested in joining the next infrastructure call to talk
about website issues:

https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/website/msg14838.html

I'm in Japan most of the year, including then, so unfortunately I won't be
able to make that time. Actually, almost any time that works for everyone
in North America and Europe probably won't work for me.

The Document Foundation also has a documentation coordinator -- you
could drop him a line to talk about ideas:
olivier.hallot@documentfoundation.org

Yes, Olivier has already helped me out a bit.

I'd also like to work on the website content. Could someone give me
access
and tell me how to do this?

What particularly on the website do you want to change or update?

At the moment, I'd like to remove most or all of the downloads on
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/ in favor of links to the
new website at documentation.libreoffice.org and the wiki, and perhaps also
the online help content. In this case, I think the current (partial)
duplication is extremely confusing.

There are various other places I think navigation and find-ability of
information could be improved, but I need to take a more careful look
before I suggest any other changes.

--Kenneth