Hi Sophie,

We have completed the Turkish translation on Transifex. And we are now waiting for the Turkish askbot for LibreOffice to be opened. :)

Cheers,
Muhammet

On 11/14/2016 02:10 PM, Sophie wrote:
Hi Muhammet,
Le 14/11/2016 à 08:27, Muhammet Kara a écrit :
Hi Sophie,

I have started working on the Turkish translation of askbot on
transifex, and it is 65% complete now.

Me and the other volunteers will continue working on establishing and
maintaining the Turkish instance of askbot (I'll write to the website
list to request the Turkish instance shortly), but maybe setting the
help url as http://forum.libreoffice.org.tr/ (current Turkish forum) is
a good idea until our askbot is ready for the prime-time? There is
already a lot of info on the Turkish forum, so it seems more helpful for
the users for the time being.
Ok, I'll add it on the redmine issue and let me know when your
translation and ask instance are up so we update the link. Thanks for
your work :-)
Cheers
Sophie

--