Hi Priscilla,

This mailing list is primarily about the LibreOffice website (design, navigation, infrastructure) and is not a support channel for LibreOffice.

In your case, it appears that the issue isn't about LibreOffice itself, but how you access your public company folder, which is a feature of your operating system. If you can access that folder in your file manager (eg Windows Explorer), you can drag and drop the template into it.

For more help, try here: http://ask.libreoffice.org/

Good luck!

Mike