Hi Sophie,

hah, that's interesting. Yes, you are right: the file upload is
prevented by our spam filter. Unfortunately I really do not want to
disable it as many spam for phone support hotline is being prevented
successfully by that rule.

Can you name your new files something like
File:BOD-537138-2016-03-14-3533964.mp3
or
File:537138-2016-03-14-3533964.mp3

or the like?

The only matched string is the following part:

o-537138-2016

I'm taking improvements to that regex or any other ideas to prevent that
spam.

Regards,

Dennis Roczek