Hi Florian,

Am 14.12.2015 um 17:57 schrieb Florian Effenberger:
Hi Andreas,

Andreas Mantke wrote on 2015-12-12 at 19:16:
I created a new test website, that runs on a new shiny Plone 5.0:
http://vm141.documentfoundation.org:9103/loexttem5/en/extensions

thanks a lot for all your hard work and dedication to the site - I
really appreciate this a lot!

thanks for your support on this.

I worked now for about another thirty days in a row to make the new
add-ons and the new site running on the new Plone 5. I had to create
some changes to make that happen.

The structure of the new site (and the content objects inside the new
site with all the necessary fields) are now nearly finished.

I'm working on some smaller issues with addtional packages.

It's the time now to give feedback and add proposals. It's possible to
get an account on the new test site for this purpose.

If I get no requests for such an account or feedback/proposals by the
end of this year the site has to go without further testing into the
direction of production.

I'll not work on any proposals/complains that arrised after that date.

Regards,
Andreas

--
## Infrastructure developer LibreOffice