Hello,

when retweeting or posting blog entries, there is no summary/abstract
shown. From my own blog I remember that there's a field below each
posting - if filled in with one or two sentences, social media
postings should show this abstract instead of the menu items (which
looks confusing ;-).

Italo, can you maybe have a look for future postings?

Unfortunately, there is a communication problem between Facebook and
Wordpress. In this case, Facebook was picking up the titles of related
posts instead of the abstract (which is produced by a plugin
independently from what you add in that field). I have disabled related
posts, and will try to add them back using another plugin. It looks like
Facebook is now behaving in the right way (because of the plugin, was
not even picking up the right image).

My two cents...

Some time ago I had some issues using JetPaq. The problem wasn't the
plugin itself but the image size I was using at that time.
After some research, I was able to 'fix' that behaviour using an image
of 1024x576px. The problem is that not always we have an image of such
dimensions, so I have to made it up as you can see in argentinian
blog.