Hi Andreas,

Le 05/10/15 12:52 AM, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hi Marc,

Am 5. Oktober 2015 05:16:18 MESZ, schrieb "Marc Paré" <marc@marcpare.com>:
Hi Andreas,

Le 04/10/15 04:41 AM, Andreas Mantke a écrit :

I am a little confused about this. Why are you making the
LibOCon2012
static?

because we doesn't need a dynamic CMS for conferences in the past
anymore. We use (and used) different CMS for the conferences in 2014
and
2015.
And it needs always some maintenance if you run a dynamic CMS, e.g.
security bugfixes, update to newer versions (with sometimes some
issues
to solve) etc.

Cheers,
Andreas

So, just for the sake of history, and tying in our old LibOCons with
our
more recent conferences, are these then going to be transferred to the
LibOCon Silverstripe website? This way they will all be under the same
site location?

I'm not ging to put some work into  a transfer to another CMS. But if someone volunteers I could
Providence him with an export into XML.

But it needs not only a transfer if the HTML content. The theme has also to be adapted.

I'm no expert in Silverstripe and don't think it would be necessary to go that route.

I only volunteer to make the site static, geht some CMS load from  the server, some responsibility
from  my table and some complains from  my nervs.

Regards,
Andreas

Yes, quite a bit of work and nice of you to take this on. Thanks.

Marc

--
Marc Paré
Marc@MarcPare.com