Hi Sovichet, *,

On Wed, Aug 5, 2015 at 8:12 PM, sovichet tep <sovichet.tep@gmail.com> wrote:

Just today the LibreOffice 5 is out, and I'd like to take some of my time
to update km.libreoffice.org by login in admin of libreoffice.org and make
changes in Khmer LN Project. But after I saved and published, the Khmer
site still have the old one.

Of course, as this would mean pointing to a different installation of
silverstripe altogether.
You cannot just have one single page in the newdesign and have the
rest at old design.

Then I try to log into admin of km.libreoffice.org, then it shows me the
old version of the CMS (which is lower than the one at libreoffice.org)

Yes, because km.libreoffice.org is still pointing to the olddesign.

Can anybody help me moving Khmer site to a new design?

Moving to new design is only possible when you have *all* content you
want your visitors to see on the newdesign site. Right now,  it seems
you only have translated the frontpage, but nothing else.
If you only need one page, then you should delete all the other pages.

ciao
Christian