On 08/07/2015 09:00 AM, Olivier Hallot wrote:

Hi

The download page presents by default the LO 32 bits version, even if I
call it from a 64 bits Windows7.

Is this working as designed? Shouldn't we promote LO-64 for a 64 bits
Windows?

Given that 64bit builds are rather new, I think it's fine to hand out
32bit builds by default. I've had good experiences testing out the
native 64bit builds, but unless there's a specific reason that someone
desires it, I don't think we necessarily need to push them both.

I'd assume that nearly all (?) new Windows machines out there are
running a 64bit OS, however we do have an amazing legacy crowd
extending back to WinXP, so I'd be unsurprised for the 32bit builds to
make up the bulk of our combined installs and upgrades.

On Sun, Aug 9, 2015 at 8:48 AM, Tim---Kracked_P_P---webmaster