Am 03.07.2015 um 02:34 schrieb toki:
On 07/02/2015 08:34 PM, Andreas Mantke wrote:

I'm looking for your feedback.

a)  Can you create a category for Colour Palettes, Hatching Palettes,
and the rest of the objects that live in ~/config.

This is for extensions such as Parabolic Colour Palette.
(I thought that there was one that included Pantone Colours, but that
might be in the AOO repository.)

b) Is the new configuration going to include, or exclude extensions that
have no release:
* Chinese Punctuation TW
(http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/add-chinese-punctuation-marks-toolbar-for-writer)
is one example.
*
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/libreoffice-getrest-plugin
is another example, albeit source code is offered.
I think that at least the second example is interesting.

Has the community ever discussed about the possibility to store macros
in an official central code repository? I know of some in-official - but
these pages are now (mostly?) offline.

@Andreas just a technical question: would it be possible to provide at
the template site a macro repository? Something with syntax highlight
and such stuff?

jonathon

Regards,

Dennis Roczek