Hello,

Alin Crețu wrote on 2015-01-28 at 23:46:
Since today starting from around 16:00 GMT+1 we faced network outage
affecting most of the services available to the public.

Work is ongoing for getting this issue addressed as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconveniences generated.

I'd like to thank especially Alex, Alin and Cloph for working on that during the last 6-7 hours already.

During FOSDEM, we'll talk on how to improve the situation and what the issue of the repeated outages is, so we can avoid that for the future.

For updates, the #tdf-infra channel is the best point of contact for the moment.

Sorry again, and keeping my fingers crossed for and saying my thanks to our brave three!

Florian