Hello,

within the next couple of days, I will start the selection of content for our annual report, which - for the first time - will be published in English and German in parallel, and be shorter than the previous one, to have an easy-to-handout document for events, tradeshows and marketing purposes.

To have enough time to work on both versions in parallel, I have to close down the data collection rather soon, but no later than immediately after FOSDEM.

So, in case there's something exciting you want to share from your 2014 projects, please don't hesitate to add some keywords or even complete paragraphs to

        http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/annualreport

After I have started collecting information, it will be much harder, if not impossible, to fit new items in. Submissions in English, French and German are possible.

Any help is very much welcome - help us show our community, supporters and donors what we have done and achieved!

Thanks a lot for your help!
Florian