Am 29.12.2014 um 18:42 schrieb Andreas Mantke:
Hello Charles,

Am 29.12.2014 um 18:04 schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
(...)
Very honestly and bluntly... I don't understand much to what has
already been accomplished. I am not saying you haven't done
anything;but I just don't see anything that in my view we really need
for the extensions website. Imho we strongly need :

- an interface that is simple to use for users (easy download and
  perhaps extension rating) and simple to use for the extension
  developers.
I'm using the feedback Cor gave some month ago.
The most effort is done under the hood, because the whole addon is newly
developed from scratch using a new content type framework.
The contributor could (once he has an account) follow one link to create
a new project and it's easy to add a release with about currently up to
five files to it.

The new site will send messages to the contributor once the status of
the project changes (e.g. from submitted for publication to published).
Also there is a messaging implemented for adding a project. This helps
to review and publish a project in time.
(...)

and here is a short addition:

I worked on a feature to give a authenticated user a list of his
projects on the site. First I thought it would be a good a idea to
create a new content type for that. I coded this but afterwards I
rethought that later and choose another way to reach the goal.

I added a new viewlet to the addon that shows up above the content in
the window, if the user is authenticated. The viewlet lists the user's
projects with direct links and presented another link to directly create
a new project.

If I should add some more information for the authenticated user to the
viewlet please let me know.

Regards,
Andreas

--