Hi guys,

Due to not being updated with LibreOffice for already 3 months now*, I
thought the website mailing list was deprecated in favour of our redmine
instance. But this is only valid for the marketing list. Sorry. This is
why please find here after the links of bug reports I made on Redmine
instead of this mailing list. Maybe is it easier for you to continue the
discussion on Redmine instead of here? This will require anyway, if
accepted, interventions by the infra team.

[Infra team]

1. For the English version of the libreoffice.org website, it appears
the mailing list page is not listed. See here [1] for details.

[Design related] yes I put the following bug reports on the design
project, because I thought it needed to be discussed there first.

2. There is a serious problem with scrollviews on the site [2].

3. There is a color problem related to branding too [3].

4. A logical problem about the expanded items in lists [4].

5. And finally yet another logical problem about table of contents [5].

Please pay attention, if you read carefully, some of these bugs have
actually been reported age ago, just at the call for feedback for the
new website. Unfortunately, I haven't had any answers from you at that
time (not a criticism), I'm thus retrying now. ;-)

Regards,

* by the way this is why you haven't seen new publications from me
regarding LibreOffice Weekly News. :-/ More news to come about it ;-)

[1] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/issues/967
[2] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/boards/1/topics/556
[3] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/boards/1/topics/555
[4] https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/boards/1/topics/554