Hello Lera,

I understand the need, although we ususally let people have their own blog, and then incorporate the feeds in the (upcoming multilingual planet). The official blog itself, http://blog.documentfoundation.org is a separate wordpress instance. I've put Florian Effenberger in copy of this email, he is our executive director. Maybe it is possible to open an external Wordpress.com site but we may want to host it as well.

Florian, what do you think is possible?

best,

Charles.