Unfortunately, the donate pages in the localised pages appear not to work.
Try donating money through paypal at your site - and it'll go to a blank
screen, and stop.

So, I think once the webmaster comes around to sort out donation issue at
the localised sites, the link could be pointed to them. But, I agree ... it
doesn't give a smooth user experience. -e.