Hi Elanjelian, *,

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:58 PM, Elanjelian Venugopal
<tamiliam@gmail.com> wrote:

1) You have provided two login sites - first is
https://ta.libreoffice.org/admin and the second is
https://www.libreoffice.org/admin. At present, the second works fine, but
I'm not able to login to the first site. Should I ignore the first site?

yes - it was pointing to the old instance of silverstripe and thus you
don't have an account there.

2) The http://ta.libreoffice.org/ is now up, but I'm not able to publish the
translated content from https://www.libreoffice.org/admin to the site. How
do I publish the content?

I now switched the host so that ta.libreoffice.org points to the
newdesign site, i.e. the one you're working on.

3) We are able to manipulate the font settings in the main text, by
specifying the font type; however, there is no setting for fonts for header
fonts in the main pages. Is there a way to set them?

Yes - you tell me what font should be used, and I can modify the
global stylesheets acoordingly. There is no point in manually
overriding the font for every page when this can be done globally...

4) And, finally, kindly create a local mailing list for Tamil -
discuss@ta.libreoffice.org.

Please separate post for separate stuff please...
(https://redmine.documentfoundation.org/) I'll forward the request
this time...

ciao
Christian